Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Heroes...


There comes a time in life when you wonder...

Who are you heroes?

As I ponder, I think to myself...

You brought me into this world not knowing what would become of your little girl.

You taught me many things such as good & bad, right from wrong & that through

everything would be possible.

You taught me to love & to be loved.

You taught me to stand up for what I believe & most importantly treat others as I

would want to be treated.

I can't imagine what life would be without you two. What would I do? What would I say?

Would I be myself again? How would I continue my journey of life without you two by

my side?

Many things cross my mind when I think about my heroes & what they have done

for me.

But number 1 on my list...

Heaven sent, I would not trade them for anything in the world!!!


MY PARENTS...MY HEROES

No comments:

Post a Comment