Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank You!

Thank You!

God Almighty,
Thank You for
The day that
You intervened
And didn’t allow
My days be slic-
ed. Thank You
For the sunrise
That smiles with
Gleam everyday I open my eyes. The colors of life fill my horizon and for that I say thank You once more. Thank You for the incomplete puzzle You allowed me to make whole; I cannot imagine me a better family to adore. Thank You for the countless friends You surround me with, for they are a gift from above. Thank
You for Your faith-
fulness cause it
forever endures.
But most of all
I thank You for
Your amazing
love because
it is for every-
one, both young
and old. And thro-
ugh Your mercy
that is new every
morn’ You offer us
without a doubt,
the gift of Your
salvation. Thus
on the day of Your
return, we too can
enjoy a ride up
on the clouds &
see the beauty
of Your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment